We provide after-school and school break programs that focus on career development, conflict resolution, and financial literacy training in a safe, compassionate environment in the surrounding areas of Las Vegas for youth ages 12-20 years.
When every teen has the opportunity to meet his or her full potential, we strengthen families, our communities, and the nation’s economic future.
We Have Free Youth Classes and We also do Community Service.
3606 N. Rancho Dr. #102
Las Vegas, NV. 89130
You will be notified when classes opens.
Due To The COVID-19 Pandemic, Triple5Teens Had Cancelled All In Persons Activities.
Thank You! Please Be Safe!
Solutions to conflict resolution such as bullying
Access to career opportunities
Employment resource services through our program and by actively collaborating with community partners.
SAFE Quarterly Topics
September, October and November
June, July and August
January, February and March
April, May and December
- Giving teens the abilities for adaptive and positive behavior
- Enable them to deal effectively with the demands and challenges of everyday life whether at school, at work or in their personal lives
- How to deal with bullying,
- Building self-esteem, self-worth, respect for self and others
- How to deal with stress and can exercise help you relax?
- How to handle 1st semester of the latest grade or college
- College Pre-test SAT, CPT and ACT
- Skills and Passion Test
- Filling out Financial Aid packets
- Job application preparation
- How to conduct a job interview
- Work ethics and proper work attire
- How to prepare for income tax return
- Back to school preparation
- Teach the ability to self-manage, solve problems, and understand the business environment in addition to working well as part of a team.
- Time and people management.
- Agility and adaptability to different roles.
- Flexible working environments and the potential to lead by influence.
- How to respect your boss and co-workers.
- How to get to work.
-Using Word Press
– Free Online Webinar
- Help feed the homeless,
- Give gifts to children,
- Youth mentoring and other initiatives focused on making a difference in the communities they serve.
- Teens Volunteers-Giving back to the community
- Youth will support and participate in efforts such as visiting a Nursing Home, beautification projects.