2017 NewsJan 19th & 24th 2017 Conference call with Kareen Hatcher and Marlyn from Vegas PBS, to setup T5T announcements for free community classes. Jan 24th, 2017 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm A group of T5T teenagers from Legacy High school when on a tour at College of Southern Nevada (Charleston Campus).
2016 NewsAug 26th, 2016 4 pm – 5 pm meeting with Bob Cushman at Scores, to organized T5T nonprofit organization. Aug 31st, 2016 6 pm – 7 pm meeting with Wayne Birdlow, and other nonprofit organizations, building and updating our website. Sept 1st, 2016 9am – 12pm meeting at Andre Agassi College Preparatory Academy, concerning T5T Financial Training class. Sept 1st, 2016 1pm – 2pm meeting at Dr. Boyd, concerning T5T Nevada Nonprofit Corporation with IRS 501-(c)(3) tax. Sept 14th, 2016 10am – 11am meeting at Steve Sawyer(Score) in Henderson, concerning T5T Nonprofit business plan. Sept 15th, 2016 1pm – 3pm meeting Mr. Collins at The Pearson Community Center concerning T5T room for training. Oct 5th, 2016 1pm – 2pm meeting at Urban Chamber of Commerce concerning membership. Oct 10th, 2016 11am – 1pm meeting with Dr. McNeil at The College of Southern Nevada concerning career services . Oct 18th, 2016 10:30am – 1pm Conference call with Board Members . Oct 20th & 21st, 2016 9:30am – 5pm Nonprofit Conference with Dr. Boyd. Oct 27th, 2016 10:30am – 11:30am Meeting at Communities In Schools of Nevada with Dr. Tiffany Tyler. Oct 29th 2016 11:30am – 1:30pm T5T first Mini Conference Meeting, on “Identify Personal Financial” at The Pearson Community Center . Oct 31st & Nov 9th 2016 1:00pm – 2:30pm Meeting at Small Business Development Centers with Ms Brenda Bryant. Nov 3rd, 10th & 17th and Dec 7th 2016 10:30am – 12:30pm Meeting at Rizeradio with DJ Thrump for radio advertising. Nov 19th & 20th 2016 10:30am – 2:30pm Networking event at Nehemiah Ministries during 32nd Street Theater HBCU day. Nov 24th, 2016 2:00pm – 3:00pm Prepared meal for a veteran family member who spouse is absence. Dec 19th thru 24th 2016 Prepared for Toys for Tots, for children in need. Collaboration is the process of two or more people or organizations working together to realize or achieve something successfully
- Truly want to connect with your audience.
- Research your audience and engage them, early and often.
- Dress the part and mind your manners.
- View and adapt, and don’t go alone.
- Decide on three things that you want to communicate.
- Integrity. Acts, thinks and operates ethically at all times.
- Honor. Respect and appreciate the value in other.
- Servanthood. Putting others before yourself, we succeed as a team
- .Excellence. Always do your best, and then some…..
- Humility. Be confident, be an expert, understand modesty.
- Courage. Defy the odds and make it happen.
- Faith. Believes beyond the impossibilities, endures challenges, envisions the expected outcome, always trust in ……